4 Days Late,... Negative Pregnancy Test?

Ok so i'm 18 and i had unprotected sex for like literally 30 seconds w/ my bf.. he didnt ejaculate. The Next day i got my period... My next pd was due Feb 14 i normally have a 25 day cycle.. but it has been off a bit the past 3-2 months but never this late Its Feb 17 no symptoms no period... i have taken 2 pregnancy test (different brands.. different days.. first response included) both negative.. Is there a high risk i am pregnant?

Oh an if i am pregnant it has to be from pre *** because im 100% positive he didnt ejaculate

Favorite Answer

The day you ovulate is Ten to sixteen days after the first day of your period, and so without you releasing an egg there is nothing for the sperm to reach and they die off after a max of five days. In your case it was the day before your period so the egg had already been released an has died because your ovulation day was already passed so technically you cannot be pregnant. There are SOME rare people who ovulate super late but like I said it's rare. And if you had your period, you completely shed your uterine lining which is necessary for the baby. So I don't think you have anything to stress about, stressing makes your period come later, and if this was the first time you had sex it definitely will change the course of your period due to new hormones. Try your best not to stress yourself out and

in a week if it doesn't start and you see symptoms such as fatigue, sore breasts, and queeziness see your doctor for a blood test. Best of luck!

Source(s): Personal experience:)

Probably not. I was in a similar situation and my period was 22 days late! I took a lot of pregnancy tests too, but all negative. Just wait for your period or trying testing again after a week.

if u had sex a day before your period id say no as normally u would overlate 15 days after your period.. a number of things coukld cause a late period