1. Reboot, and press Ctrl + F11 together, at the Dell logo.
2. The Dell PC Restore by Symantec screen will come up.
3. Select "Restore" or use the Tab key to highlight it and press Enter.
4. if you wish to continue, click "Confirm", or use the Tab key to highlight it and press Enter.
5. When the utility is finished, click "Finish", or use the Tab key to highlight it and press Enter.
1. Reboot, and press F8 at the Dell logo. The Advanced Boot Options menu appears on the screen.
2. Select Repair Your Computer and press Enter.
3. Specify the language, and then click Next.
4. Log on to an administrator account, and then click OK.
5. Click Dell Factory Image Restore, then next.
6. Click Yes.
"Reformat hard drive and restore system software to factory condition"
7. When the restore operation is completed, click Finish to restart the computer.
***This will erase all your unsaved data!***