Richie Sambora or Jon Bon Jovi: Who's better looking?

I vote Richie. ;)

Favorite Answer

Both are stunning looking blokes but Jon has the edge for me. More so as they age because Jon just gets better and better, whereas Richie is looking a bit jowelly now and is starting to show his age a bit more. But the past few years have been pretty rough for him, so you have to take that into account. He's had his dark period and he is now coming back out into the light and that has to be admired - and just for the fact that he is Richie Sambora means, in my eyes, he can do no wrong :o)

...but i am a 'Jon girl' and would sell my own children for a piece of him ;o9 lol

...oh and i would add, that my sister would say Richie. She is the 'Richie girl' - which worked out great as we were growing up cos there was never any fighting. lol. In my eyes Jon is God and Richie is God#2, but it's the other way around for her :o) ...and she would sell her own children (if she had any) for a piece of Richie :o)

Iwould would desire to assert the Bon Jovi cos he nonetheless retaining each and every thing at the same time making a music and appearing and looking out effective effective, unfavourable Richie been through the mill in his very own existence of previous due and regrettably it exhibits.