How can i get adrenaline pumping?

I'm 13 and starting my 7th season of football. I love this game and would give up everything for it. It's a way of life for me. In fact, I'm one of the best youth players in Nevada (I've even played in a All-Star game against Snoop Dogg's youth all-star team). I have one flaw though. I... show more I'm 13 and starting my 7th season of football. I love this game and would give up everything for it. It's a way of life for me. In fact, I'm one of the best youth players in Nevada (I've even played in a All-Star game against Snoop Dogg's youth all-star team). I have one flaw though.

I don't play aggressive enough.

Yes, i a hard hitter but that extra amount of anger and energy would definantly make me go from hitting people to oblitering them.

Now my question is, what are some pre-practice or pre-game things i can do to get my adrenaline pumping? Or what can i do to make me really insane, I'm talking like playing out of my mind.

I've played like this a few times. For example i had a killer game after my gf broke up with me. When my mom told me to "**** off". And when all my friends told me i sucked.

I've tried to simulate those moments on the field but it just doesn't work.