promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Cologne for men that is masculine but also has a touch of feminine?

Hey,

I was wondering if there was any type of cologne for men that has a masculine smell, but also a distinctively feminine smell too.

Could you name a few brands? I hope I made sense :)

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

That would be a unisex fragrance but in my opinion most unisex perfume smells a little bit more feminine than masculine. I'm a scent critic but I like One by Calvin Klein, my favorites are gultier 2 by Jean Paul, eau d' orange verte by Hermes(the original one, not the concentrated) and prelude to love by Killian. I fell in love with all of these the first time I smelled them. It's love at first sniff. Orange verte and Gaultier 2 are a little bit more masculine than prelude to love.

Gave them a try:)

Good luck!!:)

Edit: You can always try sample from ebay before buying the actual perfume.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

Well, Curve Crush smells fantastic. It's what I use and I have both men and women tell me quite often that I smell fantastic. I haven't noticed a distinct smell either way so I think its somewhat in the middle. It's definitely not overly masculine

• 4 years ago

i think of that's a social shape. the lads who stick to the regulations that "men shall not cry and teach emotions" is going for a girl who does. the parable is going like that: masculine service+ damsel in misery= authentic. "rebellious", comfortable guy+ "rebellious, comfortable woman= authentic. With rebellious and comfortable i'm talking a pair of guy or a woman who rebel against the classic gender roles and relax around the gender oriented norms. yet what's masculine? what's female? what's rebellious? we can not extremely see as quickly as we seem on the exterior. a guy with a six %., tough outfits could be a "gentle" guy on the interior mutually as a narrow guy with nerdy outfits could be a jerk on the interior. a woman with long pink nails, severe heels and makeup can hate cooking mutually as a woman wth short hair and sporty outfits can love cooking. there is not any a hundred% masculine or a hundred% female.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Beyond Paradise from Estee Lauder works well for this.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

My favorite is David Beckham Instinct.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Ushers stuff

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

obsession for men

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Lion urine

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.