Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 10 years ago

Is JJ Barea the best PG off the bench?

they guy is 5ft something but he is as fast as D Rose and can find his way to the rim with ease he has great court vision thanks to JKidd and he can be a starting PG on most teams

Nate Robinson sucks he just chunks up wild shots and seriously Dragic the dude sucks eggs he only had one good game against the spurs in the playoffs

Favorite Answer

Nate Robinson > JJ Barea

The guy is 5ft something but he is as fast as D Rose and can find his way to the rim with ease he has great court vision thanks to Rajon Rondo and he can be a starting PG on most teams.

Barea is great however the clarification he performed so good is via the fact the Lakers refused to go away Dirk and the Lakers consistently had issues guarding speedy factor guards it is not that basic for barea to circulate off like he did against la

I disagree, I would have chosen Either jameer nelson or cj watson maybe even nate robinson

Rodrigue Beaubois .

Goran Dragic is.

Are you kidding me?

Source(s): Logic.

Hell no

• no

Dragic is