Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

i need help on what to wear?

ummm i have this top...(but from the actual store! :L)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BNWT-Bird-Print-Top-/3206583...

could i wear it with my red skinny jeans? or would that be too much? :S

what else could i wear with it?

THANKYOU!

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

you could depending on what look you are going for. You could also pair it with black jeans or leggings with boots to give it a different look. Also you could wear it with a black skirt and booties or boots with tights. Cute top!!

• 1 decade ago

i really don't think red skinny jeans would look good with anything sorry..they would just take away from how pretty the shirt is. try something basic like plain skinny jeans or jeggings and add cute accessories to it or a red clutch to bring out the red or eve red pumps!

Source(s): i've worked with clothing for over 2 years.
  • 1 decade ago

noo red skinny jeans would look uhh crazyy it will be too much.. i hate red skinny jeans you should either just wear plain regular skinny jeans or green cargos with that shirt since the green blends in the flowers.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.