How many months behind in rent does it take to be evicted?

I am currently living with a family member to help them out in paying the rent and bills but I am not on the lease to live in the apartment. I advised the landlord that I was staying in the apartment and have been living there for the last 6 months. The landlord said that she will not put me on the lease but... show more I am currently living with a family member to help them out in paying the rent and bills but I am not on the lease to live in the apartment. I advised the landlord that I was staying in the apartment and have been living there for the last 6 months. The landlord said that she will not put me on the lease but instead has another person on the lease that had abandoned the lease and apartment. She says that she will not do this because she wants more deposit for the apartment. I am refusing to pay the rent for this month upcoming and am curious to know how long can a landlord wait to try and have someone evicted from an apartment. This means how many months behind in rent can a person be before a judge would order an eviction. I live in Chicago,IL.
Update: The landlord was made aware of a defective stove in the unit 25 days after my relative moved into the unit. The oven on the electric stove caused a small fire due to the fact that the stove is over 30 years old. The stove was just replaced yesterday after 5 months of the landlord knowing of this issue and she... show more The landlord was made aware of a defective stove in the unit 25 days after my relative moved into the unit. The oven on the electric stove caused a small fire due to the fact that the stove is over 30 years old. The stove was just replaced yesterday after 5 months of the landlord knowing of this issue and she refused to replace it at all as she said it was our duty to fix it or deal with it as is. She also stated that she was going to do nothing about it because she wanted more deposit money from us stating that it was on the lease when it is not on the lease. Plus the lease that she has in place is invalid at this time due to the fact that the apartment is being technically subleted to myself with her knowledge.