What is the name of the song that goes "whoa oa oa oa oa oa oa oa, oh oh oh oh"?

Im sorry I have such little info from the song but it has a very fast beat and it sounds techno'ish, I heard it the other night at a club and its an amazing song. If anyone thinks they know what song it is im talking about, please let me know! Thanks!! And I could be wrong, if its not "whoa oa oa oa oa... show more Im sorry I have such little info from the song but it has a very fast beat and it sounds techno'ish, I heard it the other night at a club and its an amazing song. If anyone thinks they know what song it is im talking about, please let me know! Thanks!!

And I could be wrong, if its not "whoa oa oa oa oa oa oa oa" it could be "oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh"
Update: Oh and it's a new song I believe!! Sorry, I know that song by Kesha it's not her lol