How do you transfer songs from iPod of to a different iTunes playlist?

My old computer crashed recently, but I still have all of the songs from that computer on my current iPod. Is there a way I can transfer the songs off the iPod to my current computers iTunes? All of the songs on the iPod are not legal downloads. Help!

Favorite Answer

>not legal downloads

Dont say that we all know it already

Also you cant sorry

• ?

hi mate, regrettably by using utilising actuality there unlawful that's impossible to coach iTunes to get them off. There are 0.33 social accumulating instructions that ought to in all probability do it. iTunes is humorous besides, I continuously get carry of my music today away onto my iPod. If iTunes can see that the music on the iPod has been provided on the iPod it is going to bypass it, yet as quickly as you get carry of it on iTunes and transferred it on on your iPod it won't. it fairly is a quirky utility, yet have been caught with it. the ethical, don't get carry of unlawful content

Hi mate,

Unfortunately because there illegal it is impossible to use iTunes to get them off. There are third party programs which could probably do it.

iTunes is funny anyway, I always download my music straight onto my iPod. If iTunes can see that the music on the iPod has been bought on the iPod it will transfer it, but if you bought it on iTunes and transferred it on to your iPod it won't. It's a wierd program, but were stuck with it.

The moral,

don't download illegal content

Connect your iPod to pc and access it from My Computer... Make sure you on "Show Hidden Folders" and go deep into your iPod folders.. The songs are just named into random gibberish... I transfer it to my hardrive, rename and open with iTunes... This is what I do on my iPod which is an old one.. I know nothing about new iPods, the one you can tilt sideways.. Try it anyways..