Ghost of black history past?

Ghost of black history past? my world history class is putting on a play about black history that sort of goes along the lines of a christmas carol. i am the "ghost of black history past" and i need ideas on maybe some funny things to say about different events in black history, to sort of interact and... show more Ghost of black history past?
my world history class is putting on a play about black history that sort of goes along the lines of a christmas carol. i am the "ghost of black history past" and i need ideas on maybe some funny things to say about different events in black history, to sort of interact and narrate
good ideas get 10 points!
Update: oh no! no nonononono i didn't mean i was wanting to make fun of it!!!!!
we are doing a play, so i don't want to just be boring narrator, like i want to put humor into it! i'm not saying that what happened is funny, i just don't want the play to be boring!