Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

Poll ~ Do you believe in Guardian Angels ?

35 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

.................Υes!!

I wouldn't be alive if I didn't have one to protect me!! .....has saved me from serious accidents, twice!!

• 9 years ago

Yes. I don't believe in god but i believe that you become a guardian angel when you die. My mum told me that to get one you have to ask very politely and when something good happens you must thank your guardian angel. I think that most guardian angels are people you nkow who have died, for mine it would be my Papa <3

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

yes i believe that we each have our own guardian angel that watches over us an protects us from danger

• 9 years ago

yes I do very much

we all have a guardian angel

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

definite. i don't have confidence in god yet i think which you develop right into a mum or dad angel once you die. My mum advised me that to get one you should ask very in a well mannered way and whilst something solid happens you should thank your mum or dad angel. i think of that maximum mum or dad angels are human beings you nkow who've died, for mine it may be my Papa <3

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Yes, I do. I believe that they are all around us but we cannot see them because they do not want to be seen. They don't want to get in our way but they protect us. They are people that we knew that died or just people that God has charged with protecting us.

• 9 years ago

yeah, id like to think mine is a bulky black guy that kicks all the other Angels butts. and he's also smooth with the ladies so i get the all the gals!!!

Source(s): my Guardian Angel Sanchez
  • Petra
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

My life has been saved several times in my life due to a clear concise voice in my head warning me of the impending danger.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Yep I believe

• 9 years ago

Mine is St Michael, Prince of Heavenly Hosts. Find yours here..............

http://www.viloria.com/viloria/adi/guardian.shtml

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

not really, but i read this news story about a guy who ran across a two lane street to grab a child before he was hit by a bus, then disappeared.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.