I received a deposit into my account that says ACH US Treasury 220 xxxxxx(4 digits)...what is that?

I have no idea what this is, there was 2 deposits one for $100 something another for $300 something. I recently filed a tax return, but I just mailed it Feb 11...there is no way they processed it that quick (or did they). I also recently started using my 9/11 GiBill, but class just started on Jan 31 and this is my... show more I have no idea what this is, there was 2 deposits one for $100 something another for $300 something. I recently filed a tax return, but I just mailed it Feb 11...there is no way they processed it that quick (or did they). I also recently started using my 9/11 GiBill, but class just started on Jan 31 and this is my first time using it and I was told it would take months to start being paid. Any ideas!