can you drink Listerine?

I just gave my little brothers hes 12 a whole thing of listerine because he wanted to get drunk but now hes just puking everywhere what do I do???? I don't wanna call 911 cause I will get in trouble is he gonna be ok???????

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Can you? Yes. Should you? No. Call 911. Just tell the Police that he drank the listerine rather than you giving it to him. And if he doesn't go for it and blames you, would you rather be in trouble for a little while or have no brother at all? Ps- next time he wants to get drunk, just give him a screwdriver (the drink) and fill up the vodka bottle depending on how much you took with water. Don't be stupid and give him something meant to kill bacteria... It can kill him.

• B
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

It's not the kind of alcohol you can drink. Anyway, the alcohol content is so low, it wouldn't get you drunk. Call 911 and/or the Poison Control number, tell them what happened. He needs medical care, probably charcoal to neutralize all that stuff. It will make him very sick.

• 9 years ago

call 911

• 9 years ago

all it will do is get him really sick. You should get his stomach pumped just to be safe just say you had the bottle and he drank it all. 12 year olds can buy listerine, i think.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

it also contains camphor, and other medicinal substances.

It aint for drinkin'.

read the lables dumbass

• 9 years ago

You just won the internet.

• 9 years ago

take him to his doc the earliest else it might be fatal

• 9 years ago

CALL 911

YOUR BROTHER DIEING IS WORSE THAN YOU GETTING INTO TROUBLE FOR LETTING HIM DRINK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

yes i like this very much

Source(s): yahooanswer.com
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.