Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 9 years ago

what is your zodiac sign? and describe the most painful experience you've ever had?

i got some infection or something near my right toe when i was 7 and i got it operated on without any anaesthesia.i think that was the most painful experience i've ever had. and today i got stitches right in the middle of my wound but the pain i've experienced was nowhere close to that i had experienced when my wound got operated on

btw im a cancerian with moon in pisces and scorpio rising

i mean physical pain

Favorite Answer

An inflammed cyst behind my ear lobe the size of a grapw , doctor takes a scapel cuts in and squeezes it with no local anesthetic(karma coming his way) it literally bursted all over his doctor outfit and the room walls , shortly after I passed out from the pain. On a scale one through ten , a 12.

Source(s): Myself
  • Jaimee

For sure Scorpios are the freakiest in bed. Sagittarius is second freakiest because they (we) are down for whatever, anytime, anywhere. Everyone knows that. Meagan--Leos are good in bed, but they're not especially freaky. I've heard a lot about Aquarius but can't comment from experience. All of you claiming Virgos the freakiest, please. I've been with a few Virgos and they were officially the most boring and routine partner I've ever had. No passion. Aside from Sun sign, it's a good idea to look at a person's Mars when assessing sexuality. Makes a difference.

Aries --

Probably when I did something entirely stupid to win a race. It was an obstacle course and I threw myself over this slide thing, however, I landed with my chin on the ground in a "U" shape with my legs behind me. If my back wasn't so flexible, I probably would have broke it... It's never been the same though, I must have crushed some vertebrae or bruised it if possible (I didn't go to the doctor, because I felt too embarrassed to tell my parents that I'd done something so idiotic while away from them), I couldn't lean backward for about 3 months.

My other thing was when I was dancing in modern for a dress rehearsal, and we had to wear these long flowing skirts with no tights. Well, The part in the dance had me and another girl run and slide on our knees under some other girls dancing... I ran to do it, and got on my knees to skid, but my skirt was not underneath me. Skin skidding across the floor- OUCH.....

I got this horrible cut all down my knee. It was a ten minute dance though, so I just had to keep going and I had nothing to clean it with for those couple hours I was there. It ended up getting infected. It was pretty nasty.

I'm a libra and I think the most painful think I've gone through is gettin a 3 lb cist removed along with my Ovary and getting 12 staples near my stomach

• Amanda

I grew up as a Saggitarius and i refuse to move over to this "orphecus" character crap. I used to be a little too trusting, i lent some "friends" of mine my game collection since they didnt have any games for thier system yet. a couple months went by no big deal then i wanted them back and i found out they sold my 400$ worth of games...VERY painful to replace on my wallet >.<

• Mari

Scorpio...got my tonsils removed when I was 23..the whole back of my throat was burned to a black and grey mess...it was not pretty and felt even worse..I do not recommend getting them removed as an adult because the blood vessels are larger and they have to cauterize more.

Probably nearly dying of dehydration/hunger(yes, both at the same time) due to seasickness.

I'm a Taurus.

Well I believe in the Tropical Zodiac, so my sign didn't change. And plus, the media had a misunderstanding about astroLOGY and astroNOMY. In sidereal, I'm a scorpio. :| But, like I said, I believe in Tropical, so im still a Capricorn. :D

Source(s): Capricorn Sun Virgo MOOn Capricorn rising

i'm a sagittarius and the worst pain might have been ear infection that ruptured my eardrum

• foxie

It Was When I Broke My Nose, And A Lot Of More Things .

Source(s): Scorpio .