Where should you change your baby's diaper if a restaurant doesn't have a changing table?
a. Change your baby on the floor of the bathroom?
b. Change him/her outside on a bench or other surface?
c. Change him/her on a table in the restaurant?
d. Change him/her on a chair in the restaurant?
e. Have any other ideas?
Now, does your answer change depending on the conditions?
1. What if the bathroom floor is filthy?
2. What if it's very cold outside?
3. What if it is rainy or snowy outside?
4. What if the diaper is just very wet?
5. What if the diaper is very poopy and stinky?
Bonus Question: If you have ever been in this situation, what reactions have you gotten from other restaurant patrons?