Signing "All rights reserved without prejudice" on permission slip...?

Hello.. I remember a older man once told me to always write "All rights reserved without prejudice" when I have to sign my name on something. I guess it's supposed to protect my rights. My daughter has a field trip and I was wondering if this is a good time to use what I learned. I want to make... show more Hello.. I remember a older man once told me to always write "All rights reserved without prejudice" when I have to sign my name on something. I guess it's supposed to protect my rights. My daughter has a field trip and I was wondering if this is a good time to use what I learned. I want to make sure that if anything happens, I still have the right to sue. Signing the slip waives my right to go after the school for neglect, injuries...things like that. Should I sign my name this way? Or would they think I'm crazy?