I'm feeling guilty, are you feeling guilty?

What is something that you feel guilty about? Example: I feel guilty about not telling my boyfriend I'm transgender and we've been dating for 6 months.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I feel guilty that I'm turned on by what you said.

• 4 years ago

Yeah I have those days ... Some days like you I just wanna go cry in the corner all by myself. The best thing to do is to actually go cry and it will make you feel tons better ... It sound weird but some days I love to cry it just releases it all. Don't worry you will probably feel fabulous tomorrow, that always happens to me ... I feel really crappy one day and then the next day I feel like i'm on top of the World. I hope you feel better. x

• 9 years ago

I have nothing to be guilty about right now. Sorry to be rude, but I am very curious. When you say transgender what exactly do you mean? If you don't mind my asking.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

why do i feel guilty?

i feel guilty about everything from the pollution caused by Chinese industrialization to not wearing some pairs of boxers as much as others. I'm sorry, stripey blue - you're just too tight.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

I am only feeling guilty about the fact that I am so awesome that people on your planet can feel my awesomeness

Source(s): I AM AWESOME, FEAR ME!
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Ha, I never feel guilty!

• 9 years ago

I'm dating like four people right now and it seriously makes me feel like a major dbag.

• I feel guilty for reading this horse ****

• 9 years ago

i am a straight girl but i like to check out trandgendered guys because i think they are very sexy and cuter then real girls

Source(s): me,myself, and i
  • 9 years ago

Yes very,

i don't really wanna say why

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.