Poll: Does anyone else get annoyed when someone thumbs down their answer?

I don't know why but i always get annoyed when someone thumbs down my answer :/

Update:

I just thumbed up all the answers i like :)

Update 2:

and yes Kirk Metallica are awesome! Damn those trolls who marked it down ¬¬ x

25 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

not really, I blame the trolls lol

but they crossed the line when they thumbed down my answer to the question whos the best band ever. i said Metallica and they td-d it.

grrrrrrrrr

• 3 years ago

consistent with threat they think of greater thumbs down, the asker is way less apt to decide on those as applicable answer. I spoke back a query approximately taking a being pregnant try, and copied the documents off a try field I surely have at abode and that i've got been given 9 thumbs down, 0 thumbs up. My answer replaced into sparkling, actual actuality, no different actual thank you to respond to the question any further suitable than information at present day from ther field, so who's responsive to why...trolls

• 9 years ago

Sort of, it doesn't really matter, but when an answer is thumbed down I want to know why. I think some people here like the power to press the td key.

• 9 years ago

I would answer but I have a feeling this will get a thumbs down D:

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

I was going to thumbs down 2 people earlier today because the two answeres that I got from them, I think messed with my computer pretty bad, from both of them.

• Kelly
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

I kinda do when i think my answer was quite good and i put a lot of thought and effort into it. And when i really don't see any reason to thumb my answer down.

Watch everyone thumb this answer down now cos they think it will annoy me ;) haha

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

When I clicked on this question, the little deal in the corner by your points flashed and it said, Alert thumbs up best answer!

• 9 years ago

I never get thumbed down, only maybe once or twice before.

• 9 years ago

I think it's funny because most of my thumbed down answers are really meant to be stupid/sarcastic.

• 9 years ago

No, not a lot of people are going to agree with your answer or just think entirely different from the mindset they have. So, it's no biggie, not everyone is going to like your answer, whether it is truthful or even the worst answer ever that you might think is ok.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.