Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 years ago

Did you have LOL at that CNN reporter digging for Egyptians to praise Obama for the revolution but couldn't?

find any??? They all were like "Obama did nothing, we would have done this no mater who was President of your country" others were like "Obama did nothing in this revolution, if anything he just switched sides." Then at the end the reporter gave up and signed off like, "It's clear to say Egyptians have grown so excited now that Obama has thrown his support behind their cause" LOL it was pathetic

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Clearly the Egyptians are smarter than any of the Americans who bow & scrape over Lord 0bie The First.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

I did! He tried over and over and over to find even one Egyptian who would praise the liberal messiah but found none. They could care less about him. He's just as irrelevant there as he is here.

• 10 years ago

I loved the video and I want to post it on my facebook for all my LIB friends. Does anyone know the reporters name or where i can find the video?

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

LMAO...yup the left wing media has tried to credit obama for the over throwing of a duly elected president of Egypt.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

That's liberal journalism at its finest. lol First Obama tried to take credit for telling Mubarak to leave and when no one bought that the journalists have to jump in and try and save him.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I did. These liberal-hack "reporters" are nothing more than Organs for the Church of Obama the Messiah.

• 10 years ago

I agree with them. He had nothing to do with it.

I wonder if you Obama detractors will keep that in mind if things go down the toilet in Egypt. I'm betting that you will be on here blaming him if they do.

Question bookmarked, in case I need to throw back in your face someday.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I don't care if he wants to be a sycophant toe-licker to the prez.

I care that this reporter did not give credit to those who risk everything for freedom.

THAT'S the disgrace here.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

that was hilarious! LMAO!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.