promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

A jolly survey:Who are loudly speaking people in India? Tamils, Kannadigas, Telugus, Hindi speaking or Punjabi?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It could be any number of reasons... if they're old, they may be hard of hearing.

Or, some folks speak loudly when they think that no one is paying enough attention to what they're saying so they speak louder.

Some people, mostly men, just have naturally booming voices.

Studies have also found that people talk about 30% louder when they're on a cell phone even if they don't have to.

You can shush loud people, but it rarely works, because, since it's not something they're doing on purpose, it's almost impossible for them to stop.

===========================================

Baby Beauty

Languages isnt main preference for Speaking loudly

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

Wives of all Tamils, Kannadigas, Telugus, Hindi speaking or Punjabi husbands equally.

• I have been to all bars in the above states.

The decibel is unbearable during the first peg.

It reduces considerably during the consecutive rounds though others talk in full pitch.

After second round all Telugu,Hindi and Punjabi sound like Tamil

When people assemble in places like temples,markets or bars they speak loudly.

This is actually chain reaction.When one guy starts loudly the other guy repeats loudly.

It is similar to yawning.

Among Europeans Italians are the worst.They make gestures too.

A joke:

Punjabis make more noise while talking like "harrey Kiaarey"

Other North Indians make noise while preparing "Thambago"- Pan parak by beating it in between palms-like clapping.

Madrasis make noise while eating,an unbearable munching noise.

• 9 years ago

Of course the three southies together win hands down.During my college days,one of my class mates described the southern languages as follows.

Drop a few pebbles in a brass jar and give it a good shake.What one hears is the identical sound that a southie makes when talking.My apologies to all southies.No

offense intended.All in good fun.

I however expect a bush of TDs for this posting.But what the heck.Just a little harmless fun.I can take any crack you guys may choose to dish out about us

Madhya Pradeshis.

Have a Day Full of Fun.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

According to me I think Punjabi because I always see Punjabi people speak very loudly, I think their voice is naturally so loud. We are Punjabi and in our Punjabi most of the people like that but however it depends on a person's nature.

It's only my opinion but I am not sure about it.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

i tell you practically and scientifically.

The tamils will talk from the lip. This is followed mostly all south indian languages. please i request not to mistake me, and to be frank with you, all other languages barring south india, and english, the hindi, punjabi etc.,languages are coming from stomach. Naturally, the sound will be more.

example: There are four ka, ga, gha, and another ghaa in hindi, whereas we will have only one ka. If the hindi speaking come with gha, the sound will be more. There are such 4 letters cha, ja, etc.,in hindi.

• 9 years ago

My answer is simple. All are indians. All the people in india are talking well in their own regional languages. Hence, '' ALL ARE SPEAKING '' lovely '' and NEVER ''loudly''.

Any circumstances force them to speak LOUDLY, all the people in the earth will come LOUDLY and the language is nothing to do.

• Daya
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

tamils will speak loudly outside the home, whereas the hindi people speak loudly inside the home.

• 9 years ago

Hindi speaking.

They speak loudly in public.

Exceptions could be there but mainly Hindi...as far as I have heard.

• Lokesh
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Tamils are speaking only from the lips. others from stomach. i agree AG.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.