David
David asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 9 years ago

Al Pacino in Serpico or Benicio Del Toro in Traffic?

Two tough, noble cops using their intelligence and street smarts to navigate a web of corruption. Pacino was nominated for an Oscar for his performance. Del Toro won one.

Which performance do you prefer?

As great as Pacino is in Serpico, I prefer Del Toro in Traffic. Such a convincing and memorable performance. Completely intense, yet also quite sensitive.

"You like baseball? We need lights for the parks, so kids can play at night. So they can be safe. So they can play baseball. So they don't become burros para los malones. Everyone likes baseball. Everyone likes parks."

Best Answer

Pacino in Serpico. Although both are really good. I think it helped serpico was just an overall more enjoyable movie. Traffic very raw n realistic but Pacino made that whole movie as where traffic del toro was just one key component

Benicio Del Toro

Al Pacino in Serpico. I'd like to point out that both performances (despite getting Oscar attention) are very overlooked today. Serpico, in my eyes, being a top five Pacino performance.

• Ace

Al Pacino in Serpico

Del Toro

• Donny

Al Pacino in Serpico. he should have won the Oscar, I'm pretty sure they gave him a Golden Globe for it though.

Pacino BECAME Frank Serpico

I actually prefer the performance of Al Pacino who should have won the Oscar...

Del toro

Al Pacino

take care

dave

i like Del Toro, but i thought he was a criminal, it reminds me of another movie where a guy goes to jail and escapes. I don't like movies that show criminals becoming free.