Al Pacino in Serpico or Benicio Del Toro in Traffic?

Two tough, noble cops using their intelligence and street smarts to navigate a web of corruption. Pacino was nominated for an Oscar for his performance. Del Toro won one.

Which performance do you prefer?
Update: As great as Pacino is in Serpico, I prefer Del Toro in Traffic. Such a convincing and memorable performance. Completely intense, yet also quite sensitive. "You like baseball? We need lights for the parks, so kids can play at night. So they can be safe. So they can play baseball. So they don't become burros para... show more As great as Pacino is in Serpico, I prefer Del Toro in Traffic. Such a convincing and memorable performance. Completely intense, yet also quite sensitive.

"You like baseball? We need lights for the parks, so kids can play at night. So they can be safe. So they can play baseball. So they don't become burros para los malones. Everyone likes baseball. Everyone likes parks."