promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Javier Hernandez vs Fernando Torres?

Which one has been a bigger impact for their respective clubs this season?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Torres hands down!

Wait.. I mean if you asked financially... £50m will put a big whole for Abramovich whilst £8m for Chicharito was not that much.

I just can't believe that Torres is worth 6 Chicharitos + 1 Pienaar... Imagine what you can do with 6 Chicharitos! Ay Caramba!

@ Sori Sori

Wow.. so you're saying that Luis Hernandez and Cuauhtemoc Blanco on their top form are NOT better than Kiko and Luque at 1998 World Cup? Remember that Spain were NOTHING before the last few years. Never even got through the group stage in ANY tournament!

I wonder how old you are though... Anyway, just get back suck your thumb!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

Well tores 's season just started for him ,while his games this season for liverpool were much he diddnt do very much there except maybe score some goals. After his injury he was never good as he was back in the season of 08-09 where he won third place fifa world player of the year , you could see that in in his performace at the worldcup he lacked quality. Hernandez has recently been showing good stuff on the field since the start of the season. He still needs more time to improve his game inthe barclays preimer leage.But this season hernandez has helpe man u at games , when coming in for rooney he showed that he could be as good as a foward as he is. NOT SAYING THAT ROONEY IS BAD(PS. THE GOAL HE SCORED AGAINST MAN CITY WAS AMAZING) but he proved to be more in game than torres .But if you compare toress gameplay in 2008 , Hernandez is a long way from tores gameplay. SO THIS SEASON I'll have to say JAvier Hernandez

• 9 years ago

Javier Hernandez

• Javier Hernandez definitely

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Fernando Torres

• 9 years ago

fernando who??????????

javier hernandez is waaaay better

**** fernando torres, he'll just be a flop at chelsea

he hasnt been doing to well this season, and when he was actually starting to score goals he ****** leaves 2 days before the transfer deadline day,

• Will4 years agoReport

What a surprise... coming from an LFC fan. Accept that he left, and remember what he did for you. Maybe he would have stayed if you guys could have actually won anything...

• 9 years ago

Javier

• 9 years ago

Hernandez. He's saved United from defeat countless times. I still remember his amazing goals against Villa earlier in the season. Also, he plays a huge role in their Champions League victories.

Is Torres still playing? I haven't seen him score a goal/ do anything effective in ages. He brings negative energy to his teams and does nothing but complain. He missed two perfect opportunities today against Fulham, and his form is terrible now.

• farone
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

in some unspecified time sooner or later Torres replaced into greater advantageous yet now Chicha exceeded him. whilst replaced into the final time El Nino scored? And this is humorous to confirm all the comments conversing crap approximately Chicha, probable Gringos or proper individuals who're jealous they could't produce a participant like Chicharito.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

As much as I would like to believe Chicharito is better than Torres, well his not!

AT LEAST NOT RIGHT NOW, OR YET!!

Quit putting so much pressure on Chicharito just let him play, damnit!

LOL, Most of the people who answered this are Liverpool fans!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.