Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceInvesting · 9 years ago

What do each of the following do to earn revenue?

McDonald's (MCD)

3M Company (MMM)

Procter and Gamble (PG)

AT&T(T)

Wal-Mart (WMT)

3 Answers

Relevance
  • James
    Lv 6
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You can find this information right in the business section of each of these companies' annual report on Form 10-K filed with the SEC. You can find these filings by searching the SECs website. I've linked the search page for the SEC filings archives (known as EDGAR) for you below. Just input a company's ticker in the corresponding search field and locate the most recently filed 10-K on the list.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

- WordPress offers blog hosting services at $500 per month to big publishers like, All Things D and CNN's Political Ticker among others. They use WordPress.com's server infrastructure to host your blog and therefore the performance will obviously be great but unlike other web hosting services, WordPress VIP Hosting doesn't accept everyone who applies so good luck.

• 9 years ago

First of all understand this is NOT multilevel marketing (MLM), envelope stuffing, person to person sales or any other weird business. You are not going to be giving me your address or phone number. You do NOT need ANY experience to do this. You do NOT sell anything to anyone. You do NOT involve your friends. All you do is type on a computer with Internet connection (or pay someone to type for you) and follow my instructions. This is real.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.