Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsOther - Electronics · 9 years ago

Which phone to get for my birthday a blackberry curve or an android touch screen phone?

Favorite Answer

Ann droidtouch screen phone..My blackberry quit on me before the 2yr contract is over. When I return it for the insurance it will still cause me 100 dollars. I have galaxy s and you won't believe how much you can do it... I love my laptop? but I don't need my laptop as much as I need it before. Android have a lot of cool stuff and a lot of developers are very very nice..;). They made it into easier way for you to type from Audio books, movies,streaming,internet,GPS(the coolest one) we went downtown and while walking they are telling us where we are going.Bottons don't get stock and no more balls to press (lol..blackberry's). My sister can't wait till their contract is over.. they said they are getting android. bluetooth are more accurate..upgrades available. 16g memory is a lot or more.

If i were u i personaly dont like blackberrys because it doesnt have a seperate messaging keyboard and i love touch screens they are easy and u never press the wrong button and you have a seperate messaging keyboard other phones that are greag for messagong are the samsung intensity samsung gravity or LG keybo they are all awesome phones