These two dogs killed my bird?!!?

this morning my mom came home from dropping us off & found my bird (blue/gold mcaw.) on the floor dead w/ it's wings ripped! ): we've had him for 10years! he was the best. it's a pitbull & a golden retriever & they're in my yard. we tied the pit up so that the pound can come & get him! but they have... show more this morning my mom came home from dropping us off & found my bird (blue/gold mcaw.) on the floor dead w/ it's wings ripped! ): we've had him for 10years! he was the best. it's a pitbull & a golden retriever & they're in my yard. we tied the pit up so that the pound can come & get him! but they have another emergency so these dogs are just laying there in my yard! what do we do? we don't want them to leave and kill any other animal, we want them gone. they're not being threatful, or anything, but I don't want to see the dog who killed my bird in my yard! ):

what if they attack again?
can my dad shoot them?

TY.
Update: ok, FIRST to all these f*ckn mean stupid as* people calling me a TROLL! Go f*ck your selves! My bird just died, and i don't need to hear ya'lll being ignorant! Second off, i had my bird outside in the SCREENED porch! a place where he can be! i have a HUGE yard! it's not MY fu*kin fault that some stupid owners don't... show more ok, FIRST to all these f*ckn mean stupid as* people calling me a TROLL! Go f*ck your selves! My bird just died, and i don't need to hear ya'lll being ignorant! Second off, i had my bird outside in the SCREENED porch! a place where he can be! i have a HUGE yard! it's not MY fu*kin fault that some stupid owners don't know how to keep THEY'RE dogs at THEIR house!! those dogs came in MY yard! a place they SHOULDN'T be!! So screw all of you who are callin me a troll, saying i dont know how to protect my bird! my bird was in a SAFE place that sme big dogs happened to get into. im really sad rght now, and all of ya'll are dooche bags, makin me feel worse! learn how to not call everyone w/ a question w/out enuf detail a troll! i should've put more detail never have i EVER posted a troll question! & to those who were nice, thank you!!!!!!

P.S I didn't assume it was the pit bull! the pit bull ws being aggressive so i tied him up!the golden retriever was not , he ws laying their, so i didn'ttie