My sister and benefit fraud?

hi all advice greatly accepted, my sister is claiming that she lives alone but her partner is back with her again. she has 3 children and is still claiming to live alone. I know this is wrong and have tried to talk to her about it she get in excess of £300 per week in benefits, from her housing benefit, tax credits... show more hi all advice greatly accepted, my sister is claiming that she lives alone but her partner is back with her again. she has 3 children and is still claiming to live alone. I know this is wrong and have tried to talk to her about it she get in excess of £300 per week in benefits, from her housing benefit, tax credits and lone parent as she works 16 hrs per week. I just know that someone will report her and am worried sick. Her partner has still kept his rented accommodation in town but stays and lives with her as the marriage is back on again and the kids are very happy. do the fraud team investigate every case if reported and how long does it take, they have been together since November which makes a fraudlent claim for her in excess of £4000 to date. I have told her this is really serious and if caught she may have a record and not be able to keep her govt job as it will show up on CRB check. Please help me get this across to her all advice appreciated.

though her husband has a separate house because of the two year split he is never in it, so it looks to the public he has given it up and is living legit with her again. I am beside myself to what will happen to her, any body know?
Update: folks if she stops now and reports change in circumstances will they let it go and not prosecute, and does anyone know the timescale involved for investigating please . we live in Northern Ireland
Update 2: just to clarify i have no intention of reporting her i am scared for her, though wonder if he still has his own property/address separate from her will they investigate?

Thanks