Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

Singles: do you feel depressed or sad on and around Valentines day?

im depressed as heck...everybody postin pics of what they got on fb n it isnt even V-day yet lol i dont want to imagine tomorrow! loney life of a single lady

i agree alexi..but it would be great to have someone that loves you :)

Best Answer

i wish u r next v-day will be super

I think i'm the only person who does not give a crap that i'm single on valentines day. Valentines day is an overly commercialized and corporate day. People are like over statusing saying "omg single, lonely" stfu, who cares. Valentines day is not the only day you can show your love to people, you can do that any day of the year. Its also not only for couples, try going to a friend and wishing them a happy day.

I LOVE being single. I honestly don't feel like I need a partner to make me happy. I've always hated valentines day because of everything it stands for now-a-days. (Sex and money.) Even when I DID have a boyfriend around valentines day, we never celebrated. Don't be depressed!

Ive always been single for v-day, -that is until this year, but its long distance so we can't even spend it together :/ - so for me, it's always been a day for romancing myself! :) Be your own Valentine girl!! Have yourself a wonderful hot bath with Yummy smelling stuff, and watch your favourite chick flick, and maybe have some chocolate? No need to be ashamed, its as much your day as it is anyone else's! :)

Yes, I totally understand but you know what you don't have to depend on a guy to be happy, be glad you have friends and family that care for you (:

Source(s): meee C:

I love being single sometimes, but i have to admit, when you see all your friends with someone they love, and your the only one not spending a day with someone. It kinda sucks.

please answer mine http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Au... I know its long, but I need help.

Even if it's not V-day, I get lonely.. but there is a girl on my mind, but thinking of her only adds to my loneliness. One day we will be together.

I always feel depressed on Valentines day, cause whenever I getta bf, we usually break up before v-day. Just hang out with other friends and getta BFF-Valentine(thts wat me n my friends do) :D

Will you be my e-valentine?

;)

me too girl:(