Are you bringing a treat to your childs preschool (or school) for Valentines Day?

I was given the option, and I bought those small cupcakes for the preschool class. My son just turned 3 and he is new to the school so I think this may help him make friends :) BQ~ when do I need to invest in V-Day cards? I thought about getting them for his class, but he can't write, and has failed to... show more I was given the option, and I bought those small cupcakes for the preschool class. My son just turned 3 and he is new to the school so I think this may help him make friends :)

BQ~ when do I need to invest in V-Day cards? I thought about getting them for his class, but he can't write, and has failed to remember any of the children's names after the first week.

Additional BQ~ do you give Valentines to all the kids, or just boys/girls? I am way behind on my Valentine etiquette.
Thanks.
Update: Artie~ I answered :) I am so happy with the transition and I wish you the same luck :)