Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 9 years ago

Is Aerosmith nominated for the 2011 Grammy Awards ?

Is Aerosmith nominated for the 2011 Grammy Awards ?? If they're going I'M GOING TO WATCH IT :D

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Considering Aerosmith hasn't released a new album since 2004, no they are not nominated for any Grammy awards this year. Artists are nominated based on their album from that past year. However, Aerosmith is supposedly going to release a record of new material this year and I wouldn't be surprised at all to see them nominated in 2012.

• 3 years ago

2011 Grammy Award for ultimate Rap Album could bypass to... Kno, for "dying is Silent". restoration sucked and everyone who's acquainted with hip-hop will agree. he will win even with the undeniable fact that, reason everybody experience his d*ck. He does not deserve it. it is his worst studio album.

• 3 years ago

2011 Grammy Award for many suitable Rap Album would desire to bypass to... Kno, for "dying is Silent". restoration sucked and all of us who's often used with of hip-hop will agree. he will win although, reason all and sundry experience his d*ck. He would not deserve it. it incredibly is his worst studio album.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Aerosmith are so old they testified when Cain killed Abel.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Vince
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

If they are you should watch it. They are a great band. I don't care how old they are.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.