Who do you think will win the "Album of the year" award tonight at the Grammys? Vote?

Arcade Fire - The Suburbs

Eminem - Recovery

Lady Antebellum - Need You Now

Lady Gaga - The Fame Monster

Katy Perry - Teenage Dream

Or do you not vote for any of them XD

Favorite Answer

Glad to see Arcade Fire finally get the recognition they've deserved for years. I just stumbled onto them a few years ago on one of the late night shows. As soon as I saw them I was blown away by their energy and their garage band attitude. It only took a few seconds though to realize they were a huge breath of fresh air to the music industry. I haven't had this reaction to a new band in years! For those who see them as only some noisy no-name band check out all the stuff on youtube of these guys. Only 3 albums so far and every one of them gets major critic list support. Major artists like Springsteen, Bowie, Byrne and probably a ton of others have befriended this band knowing these guys are going to be around for a long time. I wish we'd get a new album and concert DVD soon but they do like to take their time...it's worth the wait though!

properly, if my calculations are brilliant, i believe the total style of Grammy wins or nominations for a one bypass over. Paris Hilton, might want to be on the threshold of the figure off 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000... provide or take a nil

i would not vote for any of them reasons why

Arcade Fire - who is this

Eminem - i dont like rap

Lady Antebellum - i get tired of country

Lady Gaga - i dont like lady gaga at all

Katy Perry - to preppy

• i hope eminem

cause i'm sick of katy perry, lady gaga wins too much, and didn't need you now come out last year?

Personally, i think David Choi should get it... he's awesome.

http://www.davidchoimusic.com/

Eminem !!! (:

eminem duh