god asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 10 years ago

Looking for a Movie! About the end times?

I saw it when I was a kid so I know its older than 2004

Its about the Anti christ.

What I can remember is that in the beginning of the movie this boy tries to kill his little brother in a fire or something. (or let him live?)

He soon becomes the president.

It turns out the brother is the anti Christ.

Big epic war between the united states and this demon or what ever.

Anti christ gets the hammer and the world is saved.

Any ideas on the title?

Thanks

Favorite Answer

Megiddo: The Omega Code 2 (2001)

aka Megiddo

starring Michael York. Michael Biehn, Diane Venora, R. Lee Ermey, Udo Kier, Franco Nero, Jim Metzler, Chad Michael Murray

IMDb synopsis:

"Megiddo" is a supernatural ride into a world teetering on the edge of the Apocalypse. It follows the rise of a Machiavellian leader bent on amassing the armies of the world for the battle of Armageddon while calamities of biblical proportions pummel Earth. Though both prequel and sequel to "The Omega Code", "Megiddo" works also as a stand alone story for anyone who missed its predecessor. For at its emotional core is the Cain and Abel story of two men enamored with the same woman, raised as brothers, who grew up to find themselves pitted against each other over the fate and souls of the entire world.

Here's the movie trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5IdgOeeMuo

Youtube thumbnail

TBN airs this occasionally, so I've gotten to see it several times.