First time in Australia?

Im going to australia with my great aunt this summer. I was wondering if there is something i should bring that i will need, or you guys can warn me about something. It will be in the outback so i dint know much about the animals or anything. Or what there is to in the outback? What animals will is see the most? What is the most dangerous one i will see? Something i shouldn't do there? Something i should do? Okay thanks :)

Favorite Answer

If you bring any food with you,which you can, Declare it,Declare it,Declare it,even if its only chocolate or something,don't bring any fruit if you have any on the plane or any other food for that matter.

As far as the outback is concerned,it will be cold as we will be in Winter at the time you come.

The outback is a big place though,just where will you be?

You will probably see Kangaroos.

There are lots of dangerous snakes and spiders,crocodiles.

Google Dangerous Australian Animals,there are many sites to pick from.

I live in an area where there are lots of Red bellied Black snakes and have never seen one yet and never want too.

Have a great time when you are here.

If you are coming in the northern hemisphere's Summer it'll be winter over here & it does get cold in the outback at night so bring some warm clothes , nothing fancy.

As for animals , it all depends what type of property you go to ...you're bound to see kangaroos & wallabies ....maybe emus , wild pigs or even camels !

Snakes will be hibernating at that time of year....

Source(s): J...
  • Neil

The outback is larger than all of Europe. Where exactly in the outback?

The outback huge..... Say what state/territory and city/town you'll be in so i can answer your question future....