Can I live in a shed on a land that I own?

Basically I want to buy land in the stakes where there's nobody but trees and grass, so the price would be cheap and I want to buy a shed and put it on the land I own and live there, I would hunt for the food, I'll eat grasshoppers or other insects if I have to, but before I reach that level I will do... show more Basically I want to buy land in the stakes where there's nobody but trees and grass, so the price would be cheap and I want to buy a shed and put it on the land I own and live there, I would hunt for the food, I'll eat grasshoppers or other insects if I have to, but before I reach that level I will do something else for food, such as growing my own veggies, hunt some rabbits or deer and such, and I like to buy something that will generate electricity for me, I heard about a bicycle that you buy, when you pedal it, it will generate electricity and you can hook it to a plug and use it, As for water I will drink rainwater, of course I need to buy a filter or something to drink it.
I have $50k to start this, I have a car but no house, the shed will be my house.
I need to know the legality of this. This is like a survivalism kind of thing, any website that teach me how to do it?