Please read it through and let me no what you think?

I DID THIS FOR MY PROJECT AND CAN U GUYS READ IT AND LET ME NO WHAT U THINK N PLEASE BE COMPLETELY HONEST. I NO IT NOT THAT GOOD BUT I TRY.

Most people know that Charles Darwin was the father of evolutionary biology. Darwin did not actually formulate his theory of evolution while sailing around the world aboard the Royal Navy Ship. Did you know that the HMS Beagle is remembered today because of its association with Charles Darwin?

Charles was an English naturalist. He established that all species of life have descended over time from common ancestry, and proposed the scientific theory that this branching pattern of evolution resulted from a process that he called natural selection. Charles Darwin was born on February 12, 1809, the same date that Abraham Lincoln was born. Charles was born in Shrewsbury, England to Robert Darwin and Susannah Wedgwood Darwin, and died on 19 April 1882 by a heart attack. His father, Robert Darwin was a doctor in Shrewsbury. His grandfathers were Erasmus Darwin, who was an author, philosopher and scientist and Josiah Wedgwood the famous potter. Charles’s mother Susannah Darwin was the daughter of Josiah Wedgwood. In July 1817 when Charles was at the age of 8, his mother died after the sudden onset of violent of stomach pains. Emma Darwin was Charles cousins. Emma was born on May 2 1808 and died on October 7 1896. Charles and Emma were married on January 29 1839 and were parents of 10 children, three of whom died at early ages.

Charles was educated at Shrewsbury School and Edinburgh University where he read medicine. Darwin did not complete his studies at Edinburgh and went to Cambridge to read theology. While he was at Edinburgh, he developed an interest in natural history that was to continue during his time at Cambridge and for the rest of his life. In 1831, he obtained his degree from Cambridge and in the same year set out as a naturalist on a survey ship called the Beagle. The Beagle set sailed in 1826 to explore the coastline of South America. The survey trip of the HMS Beagle took Darwin from England, down the coast of Africa, across the Atlantic Ocean to South America, down the Eastern coast of South America, down around the Southern-most tip of South America and back up the Western coast of South America. They sailed across the Pacific Ocean to the Southern coast of Australia, across to the Southern tip of Africa, and then back up the African coast and back to England. Captain Robert Fitzroy returns the ship safely to England in 1830. Fitzroy wanted a scientific educated civilian to come aboard and he invited Darwin. The Beagle left England on December 27 1831. In 1933, Charles dug for bones and fossils. When the ship arrived on the Galapagos island on September 1835, Charles collected sample of mocking bards and noticed that the bird were different in each island, which lead him to think that the bird have common Ancestor . When the trip was over and the ship was returning back to England Darwin bought the birds and fossils with him and was asking scientist on how to organize the specimens.

Charles Darwin wrote some famous book such as On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection in 1859, The Descent of Man and Selection in Relation to Sex in 1871, The Expression of Emotions in Man and Animal in 1872, The power of Movement in Plants in 1880, and in 1887 he published Autobiography of Charles Darwin

From what I have tasted of desire, I strongly agree that Charles put inspiration on us and contributes to science. Charles Darwin is best known as the naturalist who came up with the theory of evolution, and up to this day Charles will forever more remain in our history.

OH FYI FOR ALL THOSE WHO SAY I COPY AND PASTE I DIDNT IT IN MY OWN WORD AND I NO THE CONCLUSION IS KINDA WEIRD SO AM GONNA CHANGE IT OK

ok so instead of from what i ahve taste of desire how about this

From what I have read and discovered I strongly agree that Charles put inspiration on us and contributes to science. Charles Darwin is best known as the naturalist who came up with the theory of evolution, and up to this day Charles will forever more remain in our history

Favorite Answer

i'm not sure why you tied "desire" and charles darwin together...

don't quote "twilight" movies in projects.

It looks copied and pasted. However, the part about tasting desire is weird.