WHERE HAS SARAH PALIN BEEN? Has she been hiding in the mountains of pakistan with the other terrorists?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Curt J
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

And Liberals wonder why Conservatives question their so called "Superior intelligence and education".

Source(s): Just my opinion
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

I don't think Sarah The Entertainer is a terrorist. She is going to have to answer to Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords directly for remarks in regards to putting cross hairs on her district she represents. Rep. Giffords said in an interview the there are consequences for doing things like that before the shooting. I hope Sarah has the guts to talk to her face to face about that.

Source(s): 2 of the 3 voices in my head
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

SARAH PALIN perhaps heard there are moose in the mountains of Pakistan. She is sharp shooter as you may know.

• 9 years ago

No,the terrorists are all at Ayres place,or the White House party.They are gathering to see if the Muslim Brotherhood win in Egypt,so the can fly over on Air Force One,to greet their new ally!!!!!!!!!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • justa
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

I think her fifteen minutes stand at 14.45.

Really though, if you aren't going to be interviewed or seen anywhere but Fox you are going to be limited to the million or so people who watch that.

Her show was canceled.

Palin took off after Santorum at a CPAC dinner. No one was interviewing her when she called him a knuckle dragging Neanderthal, and that's an interesting remark to try and take out of context.

Like she meant what...."Love those knuckle dragging Neanderthals"?

• 9 years ago

I think she has flown to Egypt to try to run for President as a member of the Brotherhood Party.

She will be in disguise and run as Hosni Palin.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

No, actually she has done a number of interviews over the past few weeks in between filming of her TV show and making more money than you'll ever think about. Thank you for asking though.

• 9 years ago

You have not been paying attention. Just this past week the media were goading her into trading barbs with Rick Santorum.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Why don't you hike on over and find out?

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I don't give information out to stalkers.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.