WHERE HAS SARAH PALIN BEEN? Has she been hiding in the mountains of pakistan with the other terrorists?

• Curt J
    Favorite Answer

And Liberals wonder why Conservatives question their so called "Superior intelligence and education".

Source(s): Just my opinion

I don't think Sarah The Entertainer is a terrorist. She is going to have to answer to Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords directly for remarks in regards to putting cross hairs on her district she represents. Rep. Giffords said in an interview the there are consequences for doing things like that before the shooting. I hope Sarah has the guts to talk to her face to face about that.

Source(s): 2 of the 3 voices in my head

SARAH PALIN perhaps heard there are moose in the mountains of Pakistan. She is sharp shooter as you may know.

No,the terrorists are all at Ayres place,or the White House party.They are gathering to see if the Muslim Brotherhood win in Egypt,so the can fly over on Air Force One,to greet their new ally!!!!!!!!!!!

• justa

I think her fifteen minutes stand at 14.45.

Really though, if you aren't going to be interviewed or seen anywhere but Fox you are going to be limited to the million or so people who watch that.

Her show was canceled.

Palin took off after Santorum at a CPAC dinner. No one was interviewing her when she called him a knuckle dragging Neanderthal, and that's an interesting remark to try and take out of context.

Like she meant what...."Love those knuckle dragging Neanderthals"?

I think she has flown to Egypt to try to run for President as a member of the Brotherhood Party.

She will be in disguise and run as Hosni Palin.

No, actually she has done a number of interviews over the past few weeks in between filming of her TV show and making more money than you'll ever think about. Thank you for asking though.

You have not been paying attention. Just this past week the media were goading her into trading barbs with Rick Santorum.

Why don't you hike on over and find out?

I don't give information out to stalkers.