When Aniken Skywalker's arm was cut off in Star Wars II, why didn't they just reattach it...? PART TWO?

IMPORTANT NOTE: Because of some of the answers I got from Part One, I felt the need to address them. Unfortunately, it cut off half of my "additional details" in the last question, so I had to do a "Part Two". The following is the "additional details" in its entirety. If you want to... show more IMPORTANT NOTE: Because of some of the answers I got from Part One, I felt the need to address them. Unfortunately, it cut off half of my "additional details" in the last question, so I had to do a "Part Two". The following is the "additional details" in its entirety. If you want to see what I originally wrote, just search for the question above, but without the "Part Two". I hope this is informative and, for the love of Frank Black, maybe a little Fun...:

(ADDITIONAL NOTES AFTER THE FIRST SEVERAL ANSWERS TO PART ONE...) To anyone that got completely bent out of shape about the fact that I didn't feel the question was answered sufficiently: Number 1) The reason I felt that the cauterization explanation didn't seem to fit was pretty much explained twice in the above. WE can't do it as of now, but that doesn't mean we'll NEVER be able to do it, but thats not the point. The point was that they are supposedly WAY ahead of us medically. Again, when Luke's hand got cut off, it was lost so there was no reason to cover the issue (Same with ANAKEN'S other three limbs in "Revenge of the Sith"...). Lucas should have had ANAKEN'S arm, say, crushed by that metal chunk Dukoo threw at them or had it burst into flames by something. Then, it would be a dead issue because it would be unsalvageable. Otherwise, the things still 85-90% viable tissue, so why couldn't they put it back on...? Hell, as of the past decade, they can now successfully transplant HAND's from one person to the next, for Rip Torn's sake. And, yes, I KNOW the robotic arm was a foreshadowing to his eventually turning into Vader and it had to be done to advance the story, but the question just gnawed at me (But in a silly, fun way, not a red faced and livid way. I'm just not THAT big a fan...) Number 2) Again, this was meant to be a silly question, not a white knuckled, "I gotta know or my %$#&-ing head will explode" question. I mainly asked because I wanted to see what imaginative explanations people would come up with... For Fun... (Or to see if there was an actual explanation in one of the many Star Wars novels out there...). There's no need to get so uptight about it, for Sonny Bono's sake. This is part of the reason why, say, texting is a limited media; you lose inflection sometimes. I wasn't trying to be rude about not wanting to settle for the cauterization answer, I just didn't think it aptly covered the question. You act like I called you a brazen, brain-damaged sycophant or something... Number 3) I KNOW its a fictional universe, I kinda already covered that above..... Sheesh... Number 4) Yeah, yeah, yeah, "Amildala's birth". As I was editing it, I thought about changing it, but thought most people would realize what I meant and not waste time harping on it. I'm sorry if it made the question impossible to understand... and Number 5) I don't know anything about juvenile. I just threw in some jokes to try and keep it interesting and not unimaginative and sterile like a lot of the writing I come across on the Net. People just don't take the time to write with any verve or expressiveness; writing is an art and its one art form I truly enjoy using to create. Also, I find it sad that, for a lot of people, if something is more than a few sentences long, they can't be bothered to read it. Lastly, comedy is subjective. I'm sorry you didn't find it funny, but I did and, well, thats the most important thing to me. I write to entertain me; if I entertain anyone else, thats just incidental. It makes me happy when some one likes my writing, but whether they do or not doesn't change the way I do it or my motivation. Anyway, please, this is not the SAT's. Its meant to be fun and light, so please try not to stress out about the whole thing...
"May the Farce be with You" (That was just a play on words, NOT a condemnation of anything Star Wars... *sigh*.....$#@& me for using my imagination...)
Update: And it never ends... I'm going to try and not spend as much time on this one: 1) Once again, meant to be a Silly Question 2) You missed the point AGAIN. Their technology, not OURS. I don't see how you could miss that twice. I'M only commenting on your continued rudeness; YOU keep trying to prove a point that has... show more And it never ends... I'm going to try and not spend as much time on this one: 1) Once again, meant to be a Silly Question 2) You missed the point AGAIN. Their technology, not OURS. I don't see how you could miss that twice. I'M only commenting on your continued rudeness; YOU keep trying to prove a point that has nothing to do with the question. FINE, in our world, reattaching a burnt, severed arm is impossible as of now. I wasn't disputing that. Why do you keep thinking I AM...? And, as long as you're going to name drop as to your sources, my father is Director of Pediatric Cardiology at Strong Memorial Hospital in Rochester, NY... The reason why I didn't ask HIM about it was OUR level of technology had nothing to do with the question... 3) You're really going to waste time on my grammar..., again...? For God's sake, most people on the Net can barely SPELL... 4) I'm a published author for written comedy. Does that mean the jokes I "interjected" were funny, maybe, maybe not, but, as I s