If The Glazers Do End Up Leaving Manchester United and someone buys them what should the new owners do?

what I'm trying to say is that if the new owners come in such as the red knights or the qatar holdings or someone else what should the new owners spend there money on or what should they do to improve the club i personally was thinking of buying some top young stars and a build new stadium and to call it New... show more what I'm trying to say is that if the new owners come in such as the red knights or the qatar holdings or someone else what should the new owners spend there money on or what should they do to improve the club i personally was thinking of buying some top young stars and a build new stadium and to call it New Trafford and the Capacity of 95,000 and to have retractable roof and all that other stuff
Update: and the new stadium should look very modern and old trafford can be a place for the tourist or the reverse or youth or even open training sessions