If The Glazers Do End Up Leaving Manchester United and someone buys them what should the new owners do?

what I'm trying to say is that if the new owners come in such as the red knights or the qatar holdings or someone else what should the new owners spend there money on or what should they do to improve the club i personally was thinking of buying some top young stars and a build new stadium and to call it New Trafford and the Capacity of 95,000 and to have retractable roof and all that other stuff

and the new stadium should look very modern and old trafford can be a place for the tourist or the reverse or youth or even open training sessions

Favorite Answer

I think we're fine with the academy though more funds wouldn't do any harm there.

With the current players, we could get 2-3 new players as we're still waiting for some injured ones, including Hargro though I'm not very hopeful on that.

Overall, our position in the league shows that we're fine but we need to bring new players to challenge for the Champions League and when Giggs and Scholes retire, we need players who can and will step up to fill their roles.

I think the most important thing is that we'll be financially secure when new owners come. What the Glazers have done is that they've been using the club's profit to pay their debt instead of investing more and that is unacceptable. Of course from their business point of view it's a good thing but in long term, we'd be in much deeper trouble.

If we look at Arsenal, the way they invest to their academy with their profits is unbelievable. They are financially secure and got brilliant young players coming in every year.

So that's what the new owners would need to do..

No I like Old Trafford the way it is. It's a fortress and has been for years. Biggest stadium in England (bar Wembley) so there is no real urgency to upgrade. I mean it has taken some intense renevations over the years.

If a new investor does come in, I would just be happy for United to be debt free. Out team is alright at the moment and the academy is looking great. But hey, some spare funds and new talent can never hurt.

• Anna

For money, when a player puts money thats their downfall, look at this Beckham was at Real Madrid and he played rather poorly. If ronaldo really wanted to play for the love of football he would have gone to Barcelona, I think Fergie knows that Real Madrid is the place for 'retiring footballers' after you sign to Real Madrid what club can you go to and be succesful? Nowhere. Just look at Ronaldinho he was on fire for Barcelona and was the main man he left and now most people have forgotton about him just watch Ronaldo at Madrid for one or two years will just fade, thats football

I think if they got new owners they should get a new keeper - Neuer (Schalke & Germany), two new centre mids - Sneijder (Inter Milan & Netherlands) and a young unknown player - Rasmus Elm (AZ & Sweden) he is techniquly very good. And a new left mid - Gareth Bale (Tottenham & Wales) to replace Giggs when he he leaves. I know Giggs is playing fantastic football still, but he's going to want to retire in the next few years. And buy Young Santos star Neymar. I know United dont need anymore strikers, but this lad is unbelievably good! and Chelsae have been after him for ages so it would be nice to steal him of them :)

Source(s): I LOVE UNITED! fair play to Wazza yesterday to beat city scum :D

No we must keep Old Trafford, it is the greatest club stadium in the country and is full of rich history.

If we get new owners they should give us transfer funds and lots of it.

well you'd get 95,000. at least 80,000 of them from Asia, who don't speak a word of English, and have never watched a football game before. But hey, they got a man UTD shirt a couple of years ago...

Close down the club for good

just buy a desent midfielder say charlie adam and perhaps sneijder and buy a world class goal keeper

No, i dont think 95'000 would go week in week out.