Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 9 years ago

Why do girls have big butts?

Why do girls have way bigger butts than men? is it for defense or because when they get mad at their boyfriends they can just sit on them and squash them?

Update:

and yes i am kinda mad that my girlfriend who is bigger than me got mad and sat on me until i agreed with her in an argument we had.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

That's disgusting... especially when they fart! Eeww

• Login to reply the answers
  • Woman's hips get wider during puberty and that is what makes the butt seem wider but some women's hips don't really widen that much while other widen a significant amount. Another reason is that woman have a harder time of getting rid of fat due to lack of muscle mass and high levels of estrogen (helps store fat) Us Men have narrow hips so our butts aren't as big. Also, most of us guys wear baggy jeans and they can make the *** look small since we wear them right off the *** while girls wear tight pants which takes on the full shape of the butt and makes it look bigger.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I don't, I have a very V shaped body. So does my Mother and my female cousins. It depends on the woman. I would like to have a bigger bum as jeans are often quite loose around that area and it looks silly so I always end up wearing dresses, skirts and leggings which are not always very practical. My bust are very big and no matter how thin I get I don't go below a DD and it looks silly and out of proportion.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Ever pound a skinny chick in the butt?

That padding there is so you don't get hurt friend.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

It's a good place to store fat. Women have more fat on their bodies and men have more muscle. It's a survival thing we haven't evolved out of yet.

• 9 years ago

Fat distribution. Women generally build up fat in their hips and butts. Men get pot bellies.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Because were not men

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

The same reason they have larger chests and different sex organs. It's so you can tell the difference.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Rooster is that you?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.