OHIO State University, Purdue University or Iowa State University?

Hey... I have currently been accepted to all the above Universities... The other universities that I have applied to haven't declared their decisions yet. But I'm quite sure that I'll go to one of these three. I'm an International Student (Indian) and I'm preferring to major in Computer... show more Hey... I have currently been accepted to all the above Universities... The other universities that I have applied to haven't declared their decisions yet.

But I'm quite sure that I'll go to one of these three.

I'm an International Student (Indian) and I'm preferring to major in Computer Engineering.

I personally prefer OSU coz its higher in ranking than ISU and slightly lower than Purdue (but at par i guess). Moreover, OSU has awarded me with a 5000$/year Intl. UG Scholarship.

I'll prefer to join a University that has a comparitively lesser no. of Indians. I know Purdue U to be crowded with Indians. I'm also aware that PU is the 13th best in Engineering in US.
ISU is slightly less expensive than OSU.

So which one should I prefer and why?

Thank you a lot for your advice!

Have a Great Day Ahead!