Im having horse trailer issues!?

ok so i have a two horse trailer but it has a ramp and no divider. my horse is terrified of riding in the trailer and when we drive he stomps all around and tries to turn around its very scary does anyone have any ideas of how to make a divider so it will be safer and how i can train my horse to be calmer in the... show more ok so i have a two horse trailer but it has a ramp and no divider. my horse is terrified of riding in the trailer and when we drive he stomps all around and tries to turn around its very scary does anyone have any ideas of how to make a divider so it will be safer and how i can train my horse to be calmer in the trailer? thanks
Update: ok i don't think you understand the question yes of coarse i tie him with trailer ties im not stupid but while in the trailer tied he swings his but around and he stumbles around and i want to know if anyone knows how to build a safe divider so he doesnt fall over in the trailer.