How do I convince my mom to let me get my belly button pierced?

Favorite Answer

Once your mom says no she probably means it. My mom won't even let me get my cartilage and I'm about to be 15. There's no getting around it.

first of all, i doubt that any professional is going to peirce you formerly your 16, even at the same time with your moms permission. yet I were given my eyebrow executed at the same time as i become 13 with my mom. I merely tried to exhibit her that i become mature adequate to do what i wanted with my body. no longer to tutor she knew i might want to bypass out once i become 18 and then do what ever i wanted to. im 20 and my mom nonetheless cringes when I tutor her a sparkling tattoo.(I did have my eyebrow peirced,13, tongue at the same time as i become 17, business at the same time as i become 17,lip at the same time as i become 18.and four tattoos all when I grew to change into 17) Your bellybottons cosidered a "floor" piercing, so it would want to finally end up pushing itself out once you become old. my eyebrow had a danger to do it yet because i stumbled on someone keen to pierce a 13 3 hundred and sixty 5 days previous , it become executed very deep, and incorrect. They ended up getting closed down a pair months later. id wait untill u the position atleast 16. dont make your self look like your straightforward

why ? why you want belly button pierced.look ugly ,your mom right

Tell her you really want it and that it's not showing at all times