Can adding oatmeal into your diet help stop acne?

To be specific, Quaker Oatmeal with the fruit flavors like strawberry and peach and stuff like that. Could it help treat or prevent acne in anyway? Is it bad for acne?

Best Answer

Let me tell you RIGHT NOW. Do you notice how most responses involve you purchasing a product ?

Now I will tell you right now that to CURE your acne you must trust what is below.

Hi there,

First let me explain briefly that no topicals will ever, EVER.. CURE acne. This is a fact backed by the Health & Pharmaceutical industry.

Have you ever wondered why anti-biotic supplements can treat acne even though nothing topically changes ? The answer is simply because acne is caused internally, therefore no topical will cure it!

The cause of acne is Toxins. The manufacturer of these toxins are: candida, parasites & yeasts. Once the latter are removed the internal organs are not burdened and are able to eliminate via the primary channels of the body, namely the kidneys, liver & lymphatic system.

When toxins within the body are excessive the body is no longer capable of eliminating via the primary channels and must therefore resort to using the skin as an elimination channel.

The result is toxins surfacing to the 3 layers of the skin. The only way to CURE acne is to eliminate the manufacturers of toxins: parasites & yeasts, additionally reducing candida to its natural balance.

I have personally created a site which WILL help every acne sufferer across the globe. There is no intention to profit on people's vulnerability. This is the only way to cure acne. Please rememver acne is not a "condition" or "dis-ease" it is a Symptom!

Now after looking at my site & reading all the responses. Ask yourself what is everyones intention towards you. To make money directly/indirectly OR To genuinely help you ?

| www.acnedied.com |

Kind regards,

Ethical Care

Source(s): www.acnedied.com

1

Source(s): I Cured My Acne : http://AcneAway.raiwi.com/?bnjM

2

Source(s): Natural Acne Removal http://emuy.info/AcneSolution

Dry and/or greasy skin due to poor oil composition of the skin. Thick greasy oils clog pores, lack of oil leads to dryness and irritation. You need thin oils to moisturize while dissolving and clearing gunk in your poors. Try fish oil or seafood. 2 tsp fish oil a day or 4 servings of seafood a week. Stick it out for at least 2 months; it will take a long time to replace all your oil. Any effect after 1-2 days is temporary or random; so even if it makes you break out a little at first, you haven't given it a full try yet.

In the short term you can wash and moisturize well, but that will only go so far. Plus excessive washing can be drying and excessive moisturizing can be clogging. Use a small amount of a light moisturizer, made with oil not jelly or grease. Often that means soybean oil or mineral oil. Mineral oil means mined from the ground. So soybean oil is usually better, though mineral oil won't cause too much harm. Clean with soap and water, not a harsh acne cleanser. Even then they only work so well. So you really need the seafood.

Antibiotics aren't really good for bacteria long term, they'll come back in force after. Short term they may help. After you get off them find some kefir with acidophilus listed first or 2nd to replace the friendly bacteria they destroyed. Studies show less illness when you have these bacteria, even outside the stomach in places such as the lungs and elsewhere. You want friendly bacteria to fill the void when the antibiotics stop, not harmful ones.

In the short term you might also try 100,000+ iu retinol vitamin A (a megadose, and too much for normal use) or one of the acne drugs that is similar to retinol vitamin A. It's some minor harm to your organs, but it helps against bacteria on your skin. At least it doesn't have the other long term drawbacks to your skin that antibiotics and many scrubs do.

If you would like to learn how to treat your acne permanently and regain your health and wellbeing, without drugs, without typical acne treatments, and without any side effects, then this will be the most important letter you will ever read.

Weird Trick Forces Your Body

To Eliminate Your Acne

Giving You Beautiful Clear Skin

In 30-60 Days?

Make sure your sound is turned on!

RE:

Source(s): adding oatmeal diet stop acne: https://trimurl.im/d20/can-adding-oatmeal-into-you...

Hi Casey

You seem to be on the right track. Eating habits and eliminating toxins from diet and environment has a HUGE role to play when it comes to curing Acne. My brother went through a program called acne free in 3 days - an ebook by this guy we saw on good morning america. It worked amazingly well....actually well beyond our hopes.

I'd check out this review site for 2 different kind of programs that focus on natural ways to treat the acne cause like you yourself are looking at.

http://www.theblackheadremover.com

Hope you find your way on this topic. All I can say is just be vary of medicine because manufacturers mainly count on repeat business.

Regards

SafeBanker123

There are many myths, realities, beliefs, scientific facts and various treatments you can use to address and defeat your acne. The first step in overcoming acne is knowledge.

When it comes to acne, or any other disorder of the skin, knowledge is power. You can learn how to overcome acne. Learn everything you can about acne. Find out what causes YOUR acne.

The good news however, is with proper education and a clear understanding of the causes and treatments for acne; you can adopt a lifestyle that will minimize the effects of acne, resulting in a happier life and a beautiful complexion.

As far as I know (and I should know, two of my family members are dermatologists) oatmeal will not trigger or stop your acne. If you want a wonder product, go to the pharmacy and ask for a gel that has benozyl peroxide. It does WONDERS. Just apply a thin layer all over your face and spots on individual breakouts every night, and it takes each new breakout 3 days to be gone. And the thin layer helps prevent new ones.

I suffered from acne from the age of 14. It was a constant battle. It didn't seem to

matter what I ate, drank or did......I always had pimples. I got my problem solved

by finding a cool site on the Internet. You should go check it out and see what

you think. Chia