Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

Do you think Drose , KD , or Amare will get M.V.P this season?

For some reason I think the NBA board will give it to Lebron , Dirk , or dwight Howard.......they will disregard Amare due to the Knicks record...KD maybe the thunders if KD team were top two in the western conference but all his stats are in scoring really........I would like Drose to get it since his team record shows it but I don't think the board will agree with his statistics ....they are pretty medicore if you compare his numbers to past M.V.P winners

BQ: what are you M.V.P in life? or something your an expert on that makes you distinctiveness than the rest?......

MINE: JUMPROPING , ball handling ,good coordination with the record and my hand ....

• JM
    Favorite Answer

Right now if it ended today, it would be Rose. The man has the Bulls at 3rd in the east and did it with injuries to Boozer and Noah. He has beaten contenders like LA, Dallas, and Boston single handedly and has been arguably the best 4th quarter player overall this year. He is top 10 in scoring and assists and his %s are improved.

If Dirk gets back into form and the Mavs finish with the second seed, he most likely will get it. Dwight's team record will be too low, same with Amar'e's, and how the Mavs performed without him will be taken into account.

BQ: Chinese checkers. I'm unstoppable.

• ?

Amare Stoudemire is incredibly doing incredibly properly this season. the commerce grow to be a solid commerce. haha i ask your self how marion feels caught at miami without wade now.. in any case i doubt he's gonna get MVP. yet I also have a solid feeling the Suns can win a championship this season the properly suited human beings "I" think of that ought to get it incredibly is Kobe T mac (if rockets ultimately make it to finals) Lebron Amare Stoudemire Kevin Garnett i've got faith suns can win the championships this 300 and sixty 5 days. inspect tonights score. Shaq confirmed hes able to doing that once scoring 23 and Amare Stoudemire killing it with 38

• ?

At first when this season started I thought KD was gonna win it. But I never knew Amare would be able to turn around the knicks this much. I go with amare cuz look at us last season and now this season. Incredible.

EDIT: BQ- Running. I'm a good runner. I have a 4:12 mile time.

• ?

Neither Rose, Stoudemire, or Durant gets MVP. LeBron does.

Derrick Rose

I cant be beat at pickleball

neither it goes to lebron