Do you like how Alberto Del Rio's being booked so far post Rumble?

BQ: Did you also (as I did) expect Triple H's "The Chaperon" movie to have a different genre?

• Favorite Answer

Not particularly, but I wouldn't classify it as "bad" either.

The problem isn't really the booking of Del Rio. He's basically been booked like every ascending heel has for years now. He's opening almost every show now, which is a great way to gain him more exposure, and he's feuding with a top mid-card opponent, Kofi Kingston, until his Wrestlemania opponent is determined. All that's fine.

The problem is Alberto Del Rio himself. He's certainly not terrible, but he's just...the same. For a guy who is sky-rocketing to the top of the card (or close to it) at Wrestlemania, I guess I just expected some type of character development or something. Instead, we've just seen more of the same from him.

Now, I'll give him credit. For the one schtick that Del Rio does, he's very good at it. He plays his role to near-perfection, his in-ring work is just fine and his facial expressions are priceless. But there's no variance whatsoever with Del Rio. Every promo is exactly the same. "My name is Alberto Del Rio, but you already know that", "It is my destiny" "Wink". It's branding, and I get that, but it's just so rigid at all times. I mean, compare Del Rio to The Miz. When The Miz began to break through into the main event scene, he really stepped up his game. His promos are different, but still wildly entertaining, every single week, and he switches things up, both inside and outside the ring, depending on who he's working with. He really does a superb job of keeping himself fresh, which is the exact opposite of Del Rio, and that's why I would say that The Miz is miles and miles ahead of ADR.

I'm sure Del Rio will, win or lose at Wrestlemania, be a long-term fixture in the WWE main event picture, but I just wish he would change things up from time to time, or at least show us that he's capable of doing something different. He's excellent at his one promo, and his one character type, but is he good at anything else?

BQ: I'm not really sure what to expect from that movie. I love Triple H, so I'll go and see it, and I really like the girl from Modern Family, but as for the movie itself...I don't really know. I mean, it is a comedy? An action film? A drama? It seemed to pull elements from about four or five different genre's, which is a little strange. I'll still go and see it though.

• Its fine but I would like for him to be in the main event scene currently instead of Ziggler.

BQ: YES! I thought it was going to be an action movie. Like the kids get stolen and HHH beats up the bad guys and saves the kids. Oh well im not watching the movie anyways.

IDK the answerr but on Friday Noght Smackdown did you hear him??? he said winner but it sounded like wiener lol

bg: yeah sure whateverr but byy the commercials it look hella funnyy...

he better not win the whc. he doesn't deserve it yet

Source(s): Isa

sure why not