Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationGambling · 9 years ago

how to win the lottery?Winning Lottery Strategies?

i like to know is it possibel to win a lottery .i found some stretegy to apply.there are few web pages that i saw they are offring that kind of system to play .how to win the lottery?

Best Answer

Hello tanvir,

If you are like me you probably think winning the lottery is for someone else and not for you...well let me tell you...someone has to win and it might as well be you!

If you will not use the money for yourself, think about all the people you can help with the money. Family, friends and charities all over the world. So, don't play just for you, play for all the people that can't play for themselves!

Give it try...Just do it!

• billionaire2 months agoReport

Click right here best information https://f93135r8w6-9nbdj3my4yq8lym.hop.clickbank.net/

• pdq

Realize this: The lottery companies take FIFTY PERCENT of all money that comes in. In other words, for every $100,000 that is spent on lottery tickets, only $50,000 gets paid back to winning tickets.

It is IMPOSSIBLE to come up with a system or strategy of any sort that can overcome a 50% take! Anyone who says otherwise is trying to trick you into buying their system, or is a complete moron, or both!

• Lankey

There is no real strategy for winning the lottery, its all random. You could play the numbers 1,2,3,4,5 and 6 and still have the same chance of winning as everyone else.

Any web pages that claim to increase your winnings are a scam. The only way to guarantee a win is to buy all possible number combinations.

The numbers are random and your odds of winning the jackpot are infinitesimally small, no matter what sort of "system" you use.

Hi, if u wanna win a lottery always or almost always you must see this page http://sistemaganarlaloteria.com/?hop=dackhan ... I was skeptical at the beginning but i did it and it really works. The page is in spanish but u can translate... i hope it works and good luck!!

well, i have a key ring from the national lottery that i got 4 years ago and it gets me the odd 4 numbers so i am happy about that. of course i also use microsoft excels sum thing and get six ramdom numbers each time, i dont remember how it works though

I saw on the news that here are some strategies but I forget now