Love, love, LOVE TJ's! I shop there two or three times a week. Some of my favorites:
1. Their frozen boneless chicken breasts are perfect for a quick weeknight meal.
2. They have the best frozen corn ever.
3. I use the extra-lean ground beef in my spaghetti sauce and chili.
4. They have the best price on Niman Ranch ham, much cheaper than the supermarket.
5. Basmati rice is top quality at a very reasonable price.
6. Soy Creamy Cherry-Chocolate Chip frozen dessert is my newest addiction.
7. The New York style frozen cheesecake is quite good.
8. Two Buck Chuck is great cooking wine, and hey, you can drink it, too!
9. The dark chocolate peanut butter cups are to die for.
10. Mandarin Orange Chicken is a big favorite at my house.
11. The multi-grain crackers are excellent.
12. If you like fish, the frozen silver salmon comes with a recipe with a mustard honey sauce that is quick, easy and delicious.
13. Joe's O's and the honey nut version are just as good as the name brand and way cheaper.
On the negative side, I've had some issues with the freshness of their produce and I have not liked every product I've tried, but otherwise TJ's is my favorite place to shop.