Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 9 years ago

Do u ever wish u had born in another time or country?

A few minutes ago I asked the question "Why it seems like all women today lack values ?" and I really found very interesting the answer given by "No Chance Without Nathan " he said that "I often wished I had lived in past times. The women looked very feminine then and more gentle. Like what you expect a woman to be. Now most are no good and try to behave like blokes. They used to behave really dignified say in the 19th century, even in the first half of the 20th century. Then it all seemed to go to pot and equality gone too far."

man, I totally agree with that guy!

I often wish I had born in the 1800's.... I know women from those times were very feminine, decent, polite, rich in values, they didn't nag, they respected their husbands, women from those times saved their virginity for marriage... those women were indeed very virtuous.

Sometimes I also wish I had born in the middle east, for what I've heard, women from the middle east are very sweet and very rich in principles.

It would be pretty cool if women of today were like that, I'm not saying that women should be submissive, maybe women from the middle east are submissive and that's why they behave so nicely, however, I think it would be awsome if women behaved in a virtuous way because they want to do it, not because somebody is forcing them to behave in such way.

Favorite Answer

Sometimes I see the girls from Aaia and think I was born on the wrong continent.

What about men? Men should also be rich in all those things and not just women, agree? Men also need to be gentlemen. Some males don't behave so nicely. Respect women and be respected.

I don't think I'd wish to been born in another time or country because I love the freedom I have in my country. And I love my parents dearly, if I was born in another time or country then I might not have them as my parents.

• gussie

None. besides the certainty that, how do you anticipate for somebody who have been born in yet another united states of america whilst no longer being an area citizen / everlasting resident there? I unquestionably have cousins who have been born someplace else using fact their father paintings in an embassy and regularly get published exterior the rustic.

Another time, yes, another country no. For every downside there is an upside and vice versa. It would have been cool to be a wealthy southern bell who owned slaves that did everything for her, but I'm sure black people wouldn't want to return to that era, just as women wouldn't appreciate returning to a time when the only rights she had was to be subservient to her man.

I wished I was born earlier because I am one of the youngest in my class.

No, im happy with the time and country i was born in.

no, I am proud of my country, and i believe it is an awesome timing for me to have been born :)

Hmm, I wonder if the men in those days were different too????

No i have a perfect person in my life :P

sometimes