Do u ever wish u had born in another time or country?

A few minutes ago I asked the question "Why it seems like all women today lack values ?" and I really found very interesting the answer given by "No Chance Without Nathan " he said that "I often wished I had lived in past times. The women looked very feminine then and more gentle. Like what... show more A few minutes ago I asked the question "Why it seems like all women today lack values ?" and I really found very interesting the answer given by "No Chance Without Nathan " he said that "I often wished I had lived in past times. The women looked very feminine then and more gentle. Like what you expect a woman to be. Now most are no good and try to behave like blokes. They used to behave really dignified say in the 19th century, even in the first half of the 20th century. Then it all seemed to go to pot and equality gone too far."

man, I totally agree with that guy!

I often wish I had born in the 1800's.... I know women from those times were very feminine, decent, polite, rich in values, they didn't nag, they respected their husbands, women from those times saved their virginity for marriage... those women were indeed very virtuous.

Sometimes I also wish I had born in the middle east, for what I've heard, women from the middle east are very sweet and very rich in principles.

It would be pretty cool if women of today were like that, I'm not saying that women should be submissive, maybe women from the middle east are submissive and that's why they behave so nicely, however, I think it would be awsome if women behaved in a virtuous way because they want to do it, not because somebody is forcing them to behave in such way.