State Farm House insurance same as auto insurance?

My husband and I have had State Farm insurance for 2 years. We just received our home owner's insurance and it dropped in half! (Going from $603 to $300/every six months). When I inquired about it my agent said that it was because we were claim free for two+ years. Awesome! I'm watching my mail box for my... show more My husband and I have had State Farm insurance for 2 years. We just received our home owner's insurance and it dropped in half! (Going from $603 to $300/every six months). When I inquired about it my agent said that it was because we were claim free for two+ years. Awesome! I'm watching my mail box for my auto insurance bills to come this month. Again, we've been "claim free"...price drop???
Update: I forgot I dropped my State Farm business insurance (which was bundled with my home owners). Therefore the drop wasn't in half...more like $100-$150 drop. Yes, I did contact my agent. He said that it was for being claim free for over 2 years. No other issues with my policy. I didn't figure I'd get much of a break... show more I forgot I dropped my State Farm business insurance (which was bundled with my home owners). Therefore the drop wasn't in half...more like $100-$150 drop.
Yes, I did contact my agent. He said that it was for being claim free for over 2 years. No other issues with my policy.
I didn't figure I'd get much of a break on the vehicles. Wishful thinking though!!! We do get multi-policy and safe driver so we're probably maxed out of cool discounts;). Still wish they were cheaper though. $1,000 in extra bills suck!