How long do I let her treat me like dirt?

Without going into specific details. I've been married for four years. I did something really bad to my wife that made her lose all trust in me. Not the thing your thinking of but pretty close. I feel like dirt. You might not think it, but I love my wife more than anything. She will not talk to me, I'm... show more Without going into specific details. I've been married for four years. I did something really bad to my wife that made her lose all trust in me. Not the thing your thinking of but pretty close. I feel like dirt. You might not think it, but I love my wife more than anything. She will not talk to me, I'm living in our basement and she takes off on the weekend. This has been going on for three weeks. Now she is talking to a guy that she has known most of her life and he was obsessed with her for most of his. She knows that I hate this guy. I really really dont think she would ever do anything with him but its still killing me. I cant eat, I cant sleep. I've lost 16 lbs and I'm not a person who needed to. I know this is my fault. I've appologized a thousand times, begged, pleaded and cryed for her to forgive me. How long do I allow myself to be treated like crap by her?
17 answers 17